• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railcard issuing at Leeds City

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_hippo

Does anyone have experience of the staff at Leeds City Station and their willingness to issue railcards? I know advance bookings has limited hours, roughly 9-5 as I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), but I do not know if the standard ticket windows are willing to issue Y-P railcards at other times as long as they're not busy. Specifically, I was considering this evening, and Sunday daytime, as I need to use a train at 7:38 on Monday.

Also, does anyone know of the opening hours of Horsforth Station's ticket office? I suspect in the case of Horsforth, I'd need to get my photographs beforehand.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
The travel centre at Leeds City opens during Sunday daytimes, so you can purchase railcards then. I don't know about outside of travel centre opening times, sorry.
The National Rail website claims the opening hours of Horsforth booking office are as follows:
Monday-Saturday 06:10-19:00
Sunday 09:10-16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.