• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railcard / season ticket holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimble19

Established Member
So, my national rail season ticket holder is on its way out - I've had a look online but can't seem to find any with 3 compartments rather than two. Does anyone have any ideas on where to get one?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonJohn

So, my national rail season ticket holder is on its way out - I've had a look online but can't seem to find any with 3 compartments rather than two. Does anyone have any ideas on where to get one?

South West Trains usually give them out. I find that the 3 compartments are usless as I have a NRT/Travelcard and its awkward to show it when boarding buses.

I have an unused SWT one if you are at a loss and wanted it posted to you.

mallard

Established Member
Most ticket offices seem to give them out for the asking in my experience, at least here in the East Midlands. I've certainly never had any trouble getting a replacement. Even if I'm just buying some "normal" tickets, they seem happy to give me a ticket wallet if I ask.

dvboy

Established Member
Virgin trains ones are three-parts, so you could ask at any Virgin operated station.

Status
Not open for further replies.