• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
If someone has a South Yorkshire Railmaster does that count as a PTE ticket or a season?

I think it counts as a PTE ticket? If so, that means that a Railmaster cannot be combined with a day return from Moorthorpe to Leeds to be valid on non-stop services, but it CAN be combined with a season from Moorthorpe to Leeds?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Skarpur

I think it counts as a PTE ticket, but then it also says "1MTH SEASON" on it, like every other type of season ticket I presume. It's certainly listed on the SYPTE website and the fact that it's also valid on the Supertram would suggest that there is some funding from SYPTE.

Found one out, its black and white, but all the text is on there and easier to read than the small one of the website linked below. Perhaps some of the codes on there mean something?

Attachments

• File0010.jpg
    File0010.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.