• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailNetwork Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Coxster said:
aswell a ping-pong game on the main page ;)

Well that's the important thing. ;)

On a serious note that game sure is damn well hard! ;)

On an even more serious note I do look forward to those Beastly Locos! :)

LondonBVE

Actually the Ping Pong game is really hard as you have to find where the ball will hit when it start and it is really fast.
But A important thing is not the Ping Pong Game it is actually the wonderful trains that RailNetwork is working on.

The Snap

Established Member
I am posting on Zane's behalf, as he has lost his RailUK loggin details, and his email address is playing up.

He has asked me to say this, regarding a brand new sound clip of the WIP DBSO he is making for BVE4:

Ok here it is, Please note this is early stages and please ignore the hissing sounds, the reason you will hear hissing is because the file type I saved it too when recording this clip. THE HISSING ISNT IN THE GAME.

http://www.railnetwork.chicsystems.com/DBSO_betasound.wav

Please, please comment.

Cheers, and sounds great Zane!

Coxster

Established Member
He's done well with the sounds considering they're just trailers.

Thanks very much, althought would like some more comments to keep me going hehe.

The radar sound is the brake valve letting off a tiny bit of air. You hear same sounds on most locos aswell but they tend to ping faster.

I will try to post a clearer clip soon.

Thanks,

Zane Andrew Saxton
http://railnetwork.chicsystems.com
[EDIT]
The latest screenshot.

dbsotest.jpg

Comments? :)

Hey,

I was told that this screenshot was used as proof that the Norwich - Cambridge line was being created.

nwi-camb.jpg

I wasn't until I focused and looked twice when I realised it was actually MY Norwich to London Liverpool Street line!! Please correct me If im wrong then therefore I will retract this statement but I would like to know some explainations... :cussing:

Even check my site for more screenshots.

(edit) I posted in the incorrect place, its now been reposted in the correct place.

Derek Kaye

I would just like to add my support to Zane, and I know that this screenshot is from Zane's route as I helped with the trackwork

Status
Not open for further replies.