• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailUK: A Conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

What do you think the mysterious thing that TC wants us to wait for on Friday :?:

Could it be closure, opening, a minor change, or something major...?

:o

Post your thoughts

(I know what it is)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Paul_Parkin said:
Hi,

What do you think the mysterious thing that TC wants us to wait for on Friday :?:

Could it be closure, opening, a minor change, or something major...?

:o

Post your thoughts

(I know what it is)

Well spill the beans :P :roll:

WAIT! Don't. I don't want to know. Lets have a bit of a suprise :D

T

Tom

Paul, stop giving it away, I know you want your money present from me!! Whoops...

Dave A

I know what it is :P

Its tubechallengers release of Trains, the musical, featuring all the mods in an action packed movie with trains, trains and a tram called Ben :? :P ;)

tramboy

If it were a proper conspiracy RailUK would vanish completely, never to be seen again...i doubt this is what is happening!

Regards

Dave

TheSlash

Established Member
London Tube said:

Its tubechallengers release of Trains, the musical, featuring all the mods in an action packed movie with trains, trains and a tram called Ben :? :P ;)
And this ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when care in the community goes wrong *points at London Tube* 8)

T

Tom

London Tube said:

Err, yeah, but that is not to be released until next year, in cinema's near you!

Ben

im called Ben and i certainly aint a tram

rename the Musical

Dave A

TheSlash said:
London Tube said:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when care in the community goes wrong *points at London Tube* 8)

I completely agree with this statement 8)

158 said:
im called Ben and i certainly aint a tram

rename the Musical

I t would be easier if you changed your name, but OK then, how about Steve. As their are many Steve's in the world :P

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Don't spoil the surprise. I want to know what it is on Friday! Mind you, if Thunderbirds is on, I'll be watching that with my lunch instead!

T

Tom

railukstage18jq.jpg

;)

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
at least that should attract FGWfan away from thunderbirds! If I weren't starting work at 12 tomorow I'd certainly be watching!

Coxster

Established Member
That pic is obvious. Train operated by 'First' and it is the first stage of RailUK. There's more in the 'RailUK News' section :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.