• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

railuk forum smartphone app

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakerstreet

Has your app stopped working? For the last two days mine says there is a connection issue between my device and railuk. This sometimes has happened when 3G has been slack but all hasn't worked at all for a few days now but everything else on my phone does. (It's an iPhone with no recent os updates

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

radamfi

Established Member
Has your app stopped working? For the last two days mine says there is a connection issue between my device and railuk. This sometimes has happened when 3G has been slack but all hasn't worked at all for a few days now but everything else on my phone does. (It's an iPhone with no recent os updates

Same here but on Android. This happened for a while a couple of weeks ago but it started working again. The app isn't officially supported any more. You could try Tapatalk.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
As above the App is no longer supported by the forum but you can carry on using tapatalk or there is the mobi theme on the forum as well (you can change it by going to the bottom of any page on the forum).

bakerstreet

Thanks all. Just downloaded tapatalk and sending this from that app. Very good, trouble free. You know I'd seen mentions of tapatalk before but obviously wasn't curious enough to find out more! Thanks again, great solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.