• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailUK reaches 100!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richa2002

Established Member
Has anyone noticed that RailUK now has 100 registered users. :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheSlash

Established Member
Craig said:
Remember that it's quality, not quantity, that counts.
I'll tell you what, i often read your posts and get the impression you'd rather not be here. I know 2 of your associates have been made aware they aren't welcome and its quite obvious you are only here to throw a spanner in the works

Craig

Established Member
TheSlash said:
I'll tell you what, i often read your posts and get the impression you'd rather not be here. I know 2 of your associates have been made aware they aren't welcome and its quite obvious you are only here to throw a spanner in the works
I'll tell you what, I don't often read your posts but when I do I get the impression that I'm reading rubbish.

I speak my mind. I'm not planning on leaving, so whether I want to be here or not is irrelevant. If you don't like it, don't read my posts. Simple really.

T

Tom

May I just remind you two about a rule we have about being non-flamatory to other forum users? Thank you.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
just a thought - if craig didn't want to be here, then why would he be here... so I guess he does want to be here.

anyway congrats to the railuk team, you've clearly worked very hard and I know as an admin on other boards around the net that it is hard work so well done!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Only people who want to be here should be here. There is no point being here if you don't want to be part of it. Let's make that clear right now!

Derek Kaye

TC's signature doesn't make sense :?

at the time of writing it says there needs to be about 350 posts to reach 10,000 and at a constant rate of 200 and something per day this will happen on 13th September :shock: more like 27th July

T

Tom

I didn't write the code for my signature, so unfortunatley, it is open for failure on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.