• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailUK Store (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
Due to changes made by Amazon to their affiliates schemes this shop is no longer available.

RailUK Forums are pleased to announce the launch of the RailUK Store! The listings will be regularly updated to show titles that are being talked about on the forum to keep you right up to date.

You can also purchase any item listed on Amazon by clicking on the "powered by amazon.co.uk" link at the top right.

If you have an idea for an item that should be listed, or any questions or concerns please drop me a PM.

Purchasing items through our store helps support the forum's ongoing operation as RailUK forums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

(Sticky added by popular request!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
There have been a number of recent updates to the items listed in the store based on the books you've all been discussing.

I have also added a new page to the store listing

So if anyone has any other recommendations please let me know :D

Remember, you can also purchase any item listed on Amazon by clicking on the "powered by amazon.co.uk" link at the top right in the store.

I wonder if we could have a Bachmann TEA 100-Tonne tanker with "RailUK" branding in the VTG blue colour? ;). Wouldn't mind a few in my rake. Another option could be to have a model of 60044 in DB Schenker red from Hornby with "RailUK" etched nameplates which would make a cracking model not to mention that if DB Schenker added real nameplates to the actual locomotive of the sort in reflection to this forum :).

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
Following some recent suggestions I have added a DVDs page to the RailUK Store, and updated some of the other content.

You can see this and other expanded pages by following this link:

As always if anyone has any other recommendations they think other members would be interested in, please let me know.

Remember, you can also purchase any item listed on Amazon by clicking on the "powered by amazon.co.uk" link at the top right in the store.

Crossover

Established Member
May I suggest if TRACKmaps is going to be listed, that it be the newest one (2012), not one from 2009?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
For those interested in mainland European railways, I would highly recommend Platform 5's Benelux stock book gets added. Very much a vital book for first time visitors, with its descriptions of classes, a brief history of each country's railways, where to find various classes, maps and more.

I found it incredibly helpful and only wish I'd got it before my trip to Brussels in January 2013 not after!

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
For those interested in mainland European railways, I would highly recommend Platform 5's Benelux stock book gets added. Very much a vital book for first time visitors, with its descriptions of classes, a brief history of each country's railways, where to find various classes, maps and more.

I found it incredibly helpful and only wish I'd got it before my trip to Brussels in January 2013 not after!

Thanks, done.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nicely done, whilst it's not the cheapest stock book I've ever bought (probably the most expensive by some way actually!) it's excellent value.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
With Christmas around the corner, don't forget to have a browse in the store! Why not treat yourself to a present? I'm going to get a new atlas:

Status
Not open for further replies.