• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railwaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bsillett

only just seen this, what a shame as I have had some great content for Trainz from them. Let's hope they are having a closing down sale.

james66414

only just seen this, what a shame as I have had some great content for Trainz from them. Let's hope they are having a closing down sale.

You still keep them, but you have to back them up (e.g. using a hard drive or memory stick).

It is sad that they are ceasing trading :(

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Here is the page on their website stating their intentions.

Railwaves are having a sale, all download products are reduced by 20% until the end of this month.

The last opportunity to purchase items is the 31st November, however the website will not close fully until 31st January, as part of their re-download policy.

It is a great loss to the trainz community, having purchased many of their items: their turbostars, electrostars and voyagers especially were excellent.

For those who are interested, I have these:

I would thouroughly reccomend those above.

Status
Not open for further replies.