• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway books, magazines and DVDs for collection in Peterborough, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodso

Hi everyone

My uncle recently passed away, and my sister and I are trying to clear his house. He was a keen railways enthusiast, and developed a collection of thousands of railway books, magazines and DVDs over many years.

We are happy to give his collection away for free to anyone who is willing to come and collect them from his house in Peterborough. Please note:

- We would much prefer you to take everything. Given the volume of items, a minivan might be needed

- Neither my sister nor myself live in Peterborough, meaning we will need to arrange a day (probably a Saturday or Sunday) a few weeks in advance

- We emphasise that this is collection only - we will not be posting any items

If there's any interest, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gerardtcc

Hi everyone

My uncle recently passed away, and my sister and I are trying to clear his house. He was a keen railways enthusiast, and developed a collection of thousands of railway books, magazines and DVDs over many years.

We are happy to give his collection away for free to anyone who is willing to come and collect them from his house in Peterborough. Please note:

- We would much prefer you to take everything. Given the volume of items, a minivan might be needed

- Neither my sister nor myself live in Peterborough, meaning we will need to arrange a day (probably a Saturday or Sunday) a few weeks in advance

Hi, I would be interested and could collect from Peterborough as I live about 25 miles from there. My email is [email protected] Regards, Gerard

503 Unit

Hi everyone

Good Morning ,

Happy to collect on mass or share , i would be looking to keep some and sell duplicates for Local Railway and Transport Groups.

[email protected]

Thank you

Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.