• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway Herald Issue 662

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

colchesterken

Yes. they are clearly having problems weird things happened I got bounced back to the website but I kept at it and got it
Keep going it is like berxit we will get there Maybe

Condor7

Their home page also seems to have out of date ‘News’. Referring to the review of 2012 as “last year” and asking for a survey to be completed that actually closed in August this year.

Oliver

Their home page also seems to have out of date ‘News’. Referring to the review of 2012 as “last year” and asking for a survey to be completed that actually closed in August this year.
I was in touch with them a couple of weeks ago. It's due to a BT server software upgrade. Reboot your server and it should be OK.

Condor7

I was in touch with them a couple of weeks ago. It's due to a BT server software upgrade. Reboot your server and it should be OK.
Yes indeed. The problem solved by leaving the Router off overnight.

Thanks for your help, but one of you says reboot the server, the other the router! I turned my router off for 30 seconds and then restated it, but that didn’t work. Should I turn it off for longer and if so how long if I don’t do it overnight? I always thought the server was something my internet provider had, but I may be mistaken there.

Status
Not open for further replies.