• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway Highlights 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

[youtube]fhrVbOY-SE0[/youtube]

Happy new year everyone, a quick 3 minute video from me to sum up my year!

dont be disencouraged by the first half, its not all opera i assure you :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Is your only highlight Swanage? Ooo, a 442 before a 444 :lol: :D

Nathan

Is your only highlight Swanage? Ooo, a 442 before a 444 :lol: :D

I tried not to make it all about Swanage, but the Beer fest and 40th anniversary stood out this year. Got some other stuff to though, mid hants and a couple of diesel and steam rail tours.

The 442 only came first by chance ;)

Wheres the 319s! THE 319s! ;)

Nice vid though.

Thanks, no 319s for the simple reason. I've yet to see one in my life :lol:

class 313

Established Member

Nathan

Hmm, alright more specificly i know what the class looks like. Any search on google could tell you that ;)

I've just not been out to film one before, not sure if id even want to :lol:

class 313

Established Member
And you moan at me because of 455s, 319s are no better accept there able to change what current they use, AC or DC!.

Better seats. On a better line, and don't have you following them. But yeah I like 319s. But no where near as much as you love your 455s.

Established Member
Better seats. On a better line, and don't have you following them. But yeah I like 319s. But no where near as much as you love your 455s.

I don't love 455s at all, I like them. Its not as bad as you and 8/10 railtours it was on you went on it. Then the 319s you brag about them all the time. You don't find 319s doing commuter services with other mainline stuff that there used to, 319s only are mainline from Bedford - Farringdon and again from London Bridge - Brighton, 455s can Easily do the same speed aswell. Lets not argue over Units it gets abit out of hand, you hate 455s, I don't mind 319s, End of Rant.

Nathan

Can't say that i really like the looks of 455s or 319s... just my view sorry! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.