• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway news site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzer

Established Member
I've been looking for some time for a good site/blog/something else preferably with an RSS feed that posts regular UK railway news updates. I've seen a few but they're mostly rarely-updated with only major projects, or else more focused on corporate things than actual changes.

I'm talking more things like stations/sections of track opening/closing/being announced, services being added/withdrawn, probably some information about franchising (who's bidding/won, etc.), stations being refurbished/rebuilt and other such things. Does anyone know if one exists?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lrd

Established Member
How about Twitter? Plenty on there, including these forums.

Muzer

Established Member
Oh, wow, thanks - that site looks great! The only thing it's missing is an RSS feed, but I'm sure I can live with that...

ole man

Do you work in the rail industry? There is a site called Projectwise but you have to be in the industry, it has everything to you need to know

Muzer

Established Member
Sadly not, I'm about to start university in a few months' time so probably a little too young for that anyway (doing my A-levels at the moment)...

Muzer

Established Member
Argh - many apologies, I'm normally so good at reading stickies...

Status
Not open for further replies.