• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Railway Roundabout" on DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

steambuffer

Hello,

Dies anyone remember the 1960's B&W TV series “Railway Roundabout”? I believe it was available from Ian Allan's on a number of DVD's. I contacted them by they say it is discontinued.

Specifically. I’m looking for a film clip of the Cromford and High Peak Railway, which I think is in the 1960 edition of the DVD. I would like to get my hands on a second-hand copy, if possible.

Thanks and regards,

Steambuffer

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bill EWS

The clip is in Part 3 of the series, Steambuffer. I have the full set. It is a great little piece of film showing the C&HPR as it was in it's final days.

davetheguard

Established Member
Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for the information, now I'm on a quest to see if I can find a copy!

Regards,
Steambuffer

Well Amazon sell it for a start! And only around £2 - £3 a DVD plus postage. (Others suppliers of Railway Roundabout DVD's are no doubt available).

Status
Not open for further replies.