• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway Simulation - Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Marriot

Maybe its just me but does anyone else watch any 'virtual railway' Youtubers? Or follow a Youtuber that does tutorials?

One of my favourite is Squirrel (417,954 subsriptions) quite a popular Youtuber - even more entertaining when things don't quite go as expected. He does quite a wide range of transport simulations. Be interesting to see if someone like Squirrel could transfer those skills to a real train.

PTG is another, but a bit more detailed Train Simulator Youtuber.

[youtube]qUgBaSQZ9Dg[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbphwhPw2Jusy_DQOMGoNOdA0IAWovhTF

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jon91

I tend to watch Moleman978 and Angry Welshman Productions. I used to really enjoy Squirrel's train sim vids but for some reason I can't stand some of his more recent stuff.

MrB

Was quite amusing when squirrel drove an HST from Paddington to around Swindon with the parking brake on!!

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
PTG channel is VERY useful, especially for my own channel

MSTSstudio's I set up for MSTS cab ride's set up in a 'Video 125' format, though I've since moved to Railwork's. It gets a couple of dislikes but seems to be popular, and with PTG I can learn the route as I need to be able to drive with no HUD

Status
Not open for further replies.