Railway Station Picture Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jonno2055

Harry Potter said:
Brockenhurst?
beermaddavep said:
No, not Brockenhurst
That IS Brockenhurst, unless you are being sarcastic, if checked the internet and there are images of almost the same angle and they show that station.

Although it could be Fareham. Not many images of Fareham station though.

beermaddavep

Correct coxster tis Fareham with 3901 on the(I think) last slammer to Southampton on a friday in august last year(the one that got held up at Swanwick, someone might remember).

Just for Jonno the pic with station name visible attached.Brockenhurst is similar mind....

Attachments

Craig

Established Member
beermaddavep said:
Yep Craig Durham it was, all the way home from Devon
Nice, I never managed to get a run on them. Hopefully I'll be able to do it this year...

Here's my photo, should be fairly easy.

Attachments

beermaddavep

Knaresborough was another location I was gripped by a railway zealot in full regalia-"Settle Carlisle round robin sir? Not valid via Harrogate sir...That'll be a single to York sir...." still worth it though.

Anyway, next station.

Attachments

beermaddavep

Correct, Haywards Heath(didn't even notice the sign-blame the cider)-the pic was a bit wobbly after drinking in the pub just outside the station with my non railfan mate-plus the lass in the photo seemed to think I was photting her...

Status
Not open for further replies.