• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railworks 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyrew

Hi there, wonder if anyone can help,

I have just reloaded Railworks, after big computer crash, which has automatically installed the 2012 update. When i come to start a scenario it loads up ok but the train, stations and track all just come accross as white, the sounds work fine and when i move the train it moves ok and very smoothly, but you can only see the outline of it and the smoke etc works as normal its just the train, track signals and stations that it wont show.

Any ideas chaps, i have put it onto the lowest graphical setting that should make performance quicker, and i have alos tried it on higher settings but to no avail

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andyrew

Hi there, thanks for the above link however i have tried verifying contents and clearing the blueprint cache and still no joy, the whitout also includes inside the cab as that is completly white too although you can see the dials but they seem a tad misty, it feels like there is a setting that I am not changing, but have tried the in game world editor, the settings when TrainSimulator is playing and still no luck.

Any Ideas chaps??????? :(
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi there, thanks for the above link however i have tried verifying contents and clearing the blueprint cache and still no joy, the whitout also includes inside the cab as that is completly white too although you can see the dials but they seem a tad misty, it feels like there is a setting that I am not changing, but have tried the in game world editor, the settings when TrainSimulator is playing and still no luck.

Any Ideas chaps??????? :(

Update:
I have just tried loading a scenario at night and a similar problem the rest of the scenary loads ok but the train, station and cab are just a dark grey colour instead of white<D

Andyrew

Hi there I just loaded the game again with TSX selected and an error message came on saying my graphics card did not support pixel shader 3,0 so it cannot run TSX, so is this the answer to my problems, to obtain a better graphics card??? my current one is a NVIDIA GeForce 5200

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.