• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railworks Class 150 Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

150sprinter

Just wondering if anyone has a link to a site where the manual for the new Railworks 3 Class 150 by Thomson Interactive and Oovee is available for download as it is not available from the Steam page.
Thank you,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
If it's not there, it won't be anywhere. Have you got the 150, then you should have the manual anyway?

gswindale

It should be in your normal Railworks manual folder. Take a look from the launcher.

Steam sometimes host the manual so you can get an idea of whats in the product (they did with the 56xx) but they dont always include it unfortunately.

Crossover

Established Member
Go to either:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\railworks or
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\railworks\Assets

In one of them you are likely to find an Ovvee flder (I don't have any Ovvee add-ons installed at present so cannot be certain exactly where it will be)

They are usually named fairly sensibly and a lot of the other other traction I have installed has a PDF manual in the relevant folder.

There are probably other ways to get to it but I know this one is likely to work :)

EDIT: This assumes Steam etc is installed to the default location and to C:

150sprinter

I was wondering if it was possible to view the manual without having the 150 installed but it's OK now because I purchased the 150 form Steam.
Thanks for the help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.