• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

railworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinko

hi,having bought train simulator 2012 and having to wait ages for it to load only to be told that files are missing, and scenarios that dont load i have uninstalled the game (which by the way was through steam) i am very dissapointed.hinko<(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossover

Established Member
You should have checked the game cache integrity etc, which would have most likely sorted the problem out

hinko

hi Crossover, i did all that, if i buy a game that claims to have more than 70 scenarios and has loco's in the list and says you are driving a certain loco or unit i expect to be able to drive that train and not to wait for it to load only to be told scenario failed due to certain files missing <(hinko

Darandio

Established Member
And that is why sometimes you need to take these built in measures to make it work.

7+gb's of download will mean that occasionally, there is a corruption in there somewhere. In fact, that is quite often down to the connection, so it may not even be anyones fault but your ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.