• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Random Train Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Established Member
Here ya go (Some are Easy)!

1. Which Pendolino has MAKEPOVERTYHISTORY logos? - 390052 - Jordy
2. What date was the 'offical' final Class 87 run on the WCML? - 10/6/05 - Jonathan
3. Which APT EMU is at Crewe? - APT-E - Seth : 370003 - jonb
4. When was the final XC HST?
5. How long does the 5V04 - 03.xx Neville Hill - Bristol Temple Meads HST ECS take? - 4 hours 8 minutes (4 Hours) - heart of wessex
6. Where was the HST built? - Crewe - Jordy
7. What platform(s) at Crewe are usually used for the local Northern 323 service? - Platform 1 - Marv
8. At Stafford the Thunderbird bay used to be a platform. What platform was it? - Platform 2 - Marv

If goes well I might do another one! :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Jonathan said:
2.) 10th June 2005 the saddest date in Britain's railways history :cry:
Class 87's on WCML Mainline Passenger R.I.P. 1973-2005

Indeed. :(

Correct Answer.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
5V04? never heard of him, not a summer adex the summer ADEX starts at Bounds green - bristol, and is still a different headcode, anyway whatever it is my guess is....4 hours?

Guinness

Established Member
heart-of-wessex said:
5V04? never heard of him, not a summer adex the summer ADEX starts at Bounds green - bristol, and is still a different headcode, anyway whatever it is my guess is....4 hours?

I'm in a happy mood today, so I'll take your answer. The actual answer is 4 Hours 8 minutes. ;)

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
hmm its not in my summer ADEX diagram list...and theres not one that starts from BTM apart from the Bounds Green one

clagmonster

Established Member
The last Cross Country HST has not yet run as the summer Saturday adexes are run by the Cross Country franchise and are therefore Cross Country HSTs, even so they are hired in from another operator. Therefore the answer to that question is sometime in the future.

Guinness

Established Member
True but I want the last HSTs to be published in the proper timetable! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.