• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rather loud bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
did any one in the Bourenmouth poole area hear a very loud bang at about 21:35 ish??? it was loud enough to shake my house!!!! any ideas???

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

eezypeazy

"Remember, remember, the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot...."

eezypeazy

David

Established Member
ah it gets earlier every year lol!!!

What do you mean it get earlier every year????

The chavs around here started late this year, they let their first firework off a couple of weeks ago :shock:

TheSlash

Established Member
I'm looking forward to Halloween, you can do things that will be attributed to Halloween disturbances rather than planned gangwarfare

Established Member
Apperntly it was a contolled explosion of an unexplodes WWII bomb in studland!

Nathan

Thats right, i head it too. Then again if you heard it i would have heard it anyway too.

Established Member
Sumthing to do with the fact that you're about 200 meteres away from me the way the crow flys, for a good 500m if you walk lol!!

nutter

I don't thing it would have been the MOD sorting out bombs if it was on their base, too late.

And halloween, my DPM comes in very handy, creep up behind them when they come to our door, scare then senseless. Can't think why we ain't had none in 3 years now ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Strange that, as soon as I read the first post, a series of about 20 fireworks started pounding away just down the road!
Reminds me of a TTF meet two years ago when we did Bristol to Brighton Class 31s. We were at Portsmouth awaiting a train to London and Yorkie was preying it would be a 'slammer' and not a Desiro and just as a 'slammer' came around the curve loads of fireworks went off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.