• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Re-skinning issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbon 1

So, i have had my first attempt at re-skinning, and keeping it simple, just a change of words on the intercity Mk3a FO. I followed this video as closely as possible, but I've had the following problem:

picture.php

The Mk3a on the left is for comparison.

Does anyone with a decent knowledge of the subject know how to fix this?

Cheers,
Matt

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ert47

Its probably solved now, but have you made sure that you renamed all the references in the xml files so that the textures are linked to the model?

Harbon 1

Its probably solved now, but have you made sure that you renamed all the references in the xml files so that the textures are linked to the model?

Yes, it's all sorted now, it was because I had moved the folder somewhere, but I put it back in its place and all is well, although the Mk3a is a b**tard to reprint because of how it works, but hey ho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.