• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Realtime info overlaid onto bus maps: where else has this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Slightly off topic I know but I've found a live London bus map with departures of every single bus across the capital, including the exact bus! For example, on the 211 Abellio London Enviro 400 9540 (SN 12 ACX) is approaching Fulham Broadway!

Is there anywhere else across the country where a similar thing exists?

Mods' note: split from A map of the entire UK bus network

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
Somerset with international travel (e.g. across th
Slightly off topic I know but I've found a live London bus map with departures of every single bus across the capital, including the exact bus! For example, on the 211 Abellio London Enviro 400 9540 (SN 12 ACX) is approaching Fulham Broadway!

TM Travel in Sheffield do (IIRC)?

sng7

Lothian buses (and Edinburgh Trams under the Transport for Edinburgh umbrella) have this, through the app you can see the next bus and location or for any route the route overlaid onto a map with all real bus locations or online at http://tfeapp.com/live/ you can view all the buses and there route and location.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Lothian buses (and Edinburgh Trams under the Transport for Edinburgh umbrella) have this, through the app you can see the next bus and location or for any route the route overlaid onto a map with all real bus locations or online at http://tfeapp.com/live/ you can view all the buses and there route and location.

Is this actual fleets as well, as for those who are crossing off buses the London one actually lists the buses?

I know the app TM Travel has doesn't do this, currently just showing what bus it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.