• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Reapplying process with Freightliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DolomiteD

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of what happens when you re-apply to FL?

About 7 months ago I passed my online assessments, had my DMI which I passed then failed the cables and dials test at the OPC ( passed at standard not enhanced).

Just reapplied to FL, passed all the online tests and had an email from the OPC saying I passed again, and I will be invited to a DMI. Does anyone know if at this point FL will be able to do an applicant sift to see I only fairly recently had a DMI at the same depo or do I need to re sit a DMI again?

Also, I passed group bourdon, tea-occ, trainability for rules and procedures test part 1 but was sent home early due to the fail so didn't get to sit the other tests. Do I need to redo the tests I have already passed? Hopefully I can just concentrate revising for the tests I haven't yet undertaken.

Thanks all.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bengley

Established Member
You shouldn't need to retake the DMI or any tests which you passed

Status
Not open for further replies.