• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It is nothing to do with the forum as far as I'm aware.

David

Established Member
In that case, you may want to have a word with your host. Most nights between 2200 and 2300, I get the "server is too busy" messege.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
In that case, you may want to have a word with your host. Most nights between 2200 and 2300, I get the "server is too busy" messege.

As in what I mean is that is that the errors Paul has reported are unconnected.

The other problem is not something we can resolve. As what is causing it is unknown :|

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
As in what I mean is that is that the errors Paul has reported are unconnected.

The other problem is not something we can resolve. As what is causing it is unknown :|

It was not just the 404 and the 405 errors, but also "The server is busy" messages were appearing when I decided to return at 2300 hours tonight

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

An update to this.

The error message problem was only an isolated incident, but the matter of "The server is busy" messaging (usually in the time period of 2200-2300) does seem to have been a problem that has occurred over the last few weeks and other postings have also noted this.

Last edited:

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Before anyone asks.... sorry, no I have no idea what caused the recent downtime last night/this morning.

Obviously there will have to be some changes made as a result, but when a decision is made we'll make an announcement at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.