• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
I recently received my free copy of the Woking to Basingstoke route by Blue Arrow TS and despite a few errors around my home area, I thoroughly recommend this product! The locomotives are simply amazing!

If you do buy it, look out for my name in the manual ;) It can be bought in high street retailers such as Game and PCWorld or online retailers such as Play.com.

Note: This is my opinion, not that of RailUK as a whole.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Now RailUK's official opinion:

It's (filtered) :D awesome.

Harold

Coxster said:
If you do buy it, look out for my name in the manual ;) It can be bought in high street retailers such as Game and PCWorld or online retailers such as Play.com.

Cool! :D

I might buy this Product! I have seen previous WIP screenshots of this route and i'm pleased that this route has been released sooner than I thought!

Cox, are you going to write a review of this route and Put it on Virtual-rail?

Coxster

Established Member
Obviously I'm going to be picky when it comes to my home town ;)

In the era the route is based in:

1. The centre platform (as at Winchfield) was still in place, but overgrown slightly.

2. Farnborough's yard was more than a siding, it was loads of siding covering what is now a very large car park.

3. The footbridge is on the wrong side of the station buildings and is a lot closer

4. There was a bay platform for military personel on platform two (Basingstoke direction), hence why between the car park and platform there is a gap where trains would have gone. This is also why one side of the car park is higher than the other. It was so people could get on from the coal yard or platform. Once the coal yard had gone, it became a car park.

P.S. Before it was filled in, the section of Fleet Pond that was on the up side of the line was slightly bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.