• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recommended Last Minute Hotel sites? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
What sites would you recommend to enable me to fid a cheap last minute hotel room? I need to book a hotel in the Stroud area for tomorrow. It is a twin and a double room that I need to find.

Cheers!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

Try laterooms.com - worked for me when looking for a place in Alfriston over Easter.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Another one that I've often used is booking.com for various places.

deltic1989

Established Member
Another vote for late rooms here. If you don't mind slumming it so to speak you can sometimes pick up rooms in the bottom end of the hotel market for around £30 to £50 (or should I say 5 - 0 :lol: )

Ivo

Established Member
I would say you could come here for the weekend to save you that cost and then get a ticket to Stroud - but er, I'm out all weekend. Sorry...

Having said that, this plan would only work effectively if only one person was expected.

There is a good Premier Inn in Brockworth, just outside Gloucester, but that may be too costly.

Mvann

Try active hotels. Had a quick look but the hotels listed are either stonehouse or Gloucester for tommorrow night

DarloRich

Veteran Member
I would say you could come here for the weekend to save you that cost and then get a ticket to Stroud - but er, I'm out all weekend. Sorry...

Having said that, this plan would only work effectively if only one person was expected.

There is a good Premier Inn in Brockworth, just outside Gloucester, but that may be too costly.

booked somthing called a Metro Inn in Gloucester. It looks cheap and perhaps rough but it is a bed for the night and we will just spend the time looking for a some decent pubs that serve decent ale.

(it will also act as a warning to those responsible for the cock up to sort themselves out!)

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.