• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red spotted hanky got email but no Vocuher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have signed up to them using the Telegraph £10 voucher offer at the weekend and got a email this morning to say the Voucher is now on my account but when i go into my account its not there.

Ive look all over and in the E Voucher part but not there.

Anyone had that problem?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

All Line Rover

Established Member
It can take up to 72 hours for the e-voucher to be added. Numerous people on HotUKDeals have reported getting an e-mail saying the e-voucher has been credited to their account when it actually hasn't, but the e-voucher does seem to get added eventually.

It can take up to 72 hours for the e-voucher to be added. Numerous people on HotUKDeals have reported getting an e-mail saying the e-voucher has been credited to their account when it actually hasn't, but the e-voucher does seem to get added eventually.

Do you have the link for the hotukdeals bit about it so i can see what people are saying.

can you please PM me it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.