• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

refund of duplicate season ticket or changeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

patelat

I have a duplicate season ticket from Leicester to Birmingham due to loosing the original and now looking to get a refund, however it would seem that as this is a duplicate season ticket I won't be able to do this, is this correct?

What are my options?
Could I do a changeover for a different route? For example leicester nottingham?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
You cannot get a refund on a Duplicate Season. As a general rule, this includes for Changeovers.

A Duplicate that goes through a Changeover has the 'refund value' used for additional days of validity as far as can be given.

Haywain

Veteran Member
A Duplicate that goes through a Changeover has the 'refund value' used for additional days of validity as far as can be given.
Up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of the changeover, if I remember correctly. Any value beyond that is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.