• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Refurbed GWR 158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning,

I have seen pics of a refurbed GWR c158 running around. Anyone know which diagrams it will be likely to be working Wed to Friday next week please?

Sorry, I know its probably a hard question to answer.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

emilyd

Morning,

I have seen pics of a refurbed GWR c158 running around. Anyone know which diagrams it will be likely to be working Wed to Friday next week please?

It could be on any of the 158 diagrams. So most likely on Cardiff -Portsmouth route but no one will know the exact services until the day.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Morning,

This is where it has been discussed.

www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=115240

I doubt anybody could tell you with any certainty what it will be working tomorrow yet, let alone the middle of next week yet. You could ask on the "Tops Request Thread" in the early hours of the day in question as allocations are made during the night before. Failing this, it is most likely to be working between Cardiff and Portsmouth.

Many thanks for replies. I thought that maybe the case just wanted to check. Any reason why mainly the Cardiff - Pompey services - just to due to the volume and miles covered?

Status
Not open for further replies.