• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Remaining 37 diagrams on Norwich to Yarmouth / Lowestoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaahh

Hi, does anyone know on the remaining Bank Holidays, which of the excellent schedules on the posts above, the 37s will be operating please? i.e. is Good Friday going to be the Monday to Friday, Saturday or Sunday schedule please? cheers!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MichaelWells

Hi, does anyone know on the remaining Bank Holidays, which of the excellent schedules on the posts above, the 37s will be operating please? i.e. is Good Friday going to be the Monday to Friday, Saturday or Sunday schedule please? cheers!
Should be Normal Diagram tomorrow and apparently the Saturday Diagram on Monday, No service Sunday as normal

Essexman

Established Member
Does anyone know when the 37s will be taken off?
I'm keen to do one more trip.

Trainfan344

Established Member
Officially is the may timetable change but considering that no new units have made it to Lowestoft that's looking doubtful. I've heard rumours of June or December...

Muzer

Established Member
I've heard they might not be out today. Any updates on this?

EDIT: Guard on my train phoned control and discovered they're out today!

EDIT2: Sorry, one more question — do they work in multi?

Last edited:

dk1

Veteran Member
I've heard they might not be out today. Any updates on this?

EDIT: Guard on my train phoned control and discovered they're out today!

EDIT2: Sorry, one more question — do they work in multi?
Yes they do work in multi. Great to here them setting off nearby car alarms as they both thrashed out of the city with a light load two on the 12:36 Yarmouth as I prepped an IC set at Crown Point.

Corn

Hi all,

I was wondering what diagrams the 37s will be on tomorrow? Will it be the usual Monday ones, or will the bank holiday change it?

Many thanks,

Sam

dk1

Veteran Member
Hi all,

I was wondering what diagrams the 37s will be on tomorrow? Will it be the usual Monday ones, or will the bank holiday change it?

Many thanks,

Sam
There you go...

Attachments

• IMG_4556.jpg
    IMG_4556.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.