• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Reminder please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atochopefull

Can someone please remind me what the following stand for and any tips for passing:
WAVF & AVAVT?

Also, does anyone know if you passed the Situational Judgement Exercise with one TOC, is it valid with all TOCs or are these tests unique to each TOC and answers provided used toward the MMI.

Many thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dandan1

I have no idea what the abbreviations are I'm afraid perhaps someone else can help you there.

As for the sit judgement tests I believe the same rules apply as every there test... There is a national standard set that all TOCs go by but some will raise their pass levels. So if you only just passed national standard and another TOC has a higher they may require you to retake it if you are applying for them. If that makes sense.

ComUtoR

Established Member
Type them both into google or use the search function at the top of the page.

atochopefull

Many thanks all!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Is it the DMI interview where you will be expected to know all the company info, routes etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.