• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Removing Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Established Member
Hi

Is it possible to remove the command to open the doors at a Station? What i'm thinking of is BVE4 LU routes, where in real life the driver would open the doors, is it possible to remove some of the code in order to stop the doors opening automatically?

If it is possible, how do you do it?

Thanks

Jordy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
The only way to do this would be to remove the station entirely and stop without the station being there. Comment out the .sta and .stop commands for each station (save the first and last, of course) and you should be fine.

Coxster

Established Member
This means that you will not be able to jump to a station so you will have to drive the full route from the start. Another way to open the doors manually is open them when you are say running at 1mph, just before you stop. By the time the doors open you will be already stopped and they won't close until you tell them too.

Jordy

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
The only way to do this would be to remove the station entirely and stop without the station being there. Comment out the .sta and .stop commands for each station (save the first and last, of course) and you should be fine.

This sounds great :) But i have no idea how to do it :( , sorry, but I have never coded BVE before.

Please help

Jordy

Tom B

Established Member
Search for the commands .sta and .stop in your favourite editor, and comment them out with a ; (semicolon).

Jordy

Established Member
Search for the commands .sta and .stop in your favourite editor, and comment them out with a ; (semicolon).

BVE says there was an error, and wants to debug :shock:

What am I doing wrong? :oops:

Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.