• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Renewing a Two Together Railcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

bella

If one has expired 2-3 months ago, can it still be renewed or do you need a new one/new photos?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

If one has expired 2-3 months ago, can it still be renewed or do you need a new one/new photos?
good luck with renewing it through the Railcard website. I've had to open a new account and start again as couldn't access existing one, even after railcard team got in touch via Twitter. New photo's etc

WesternLancer

Established Member
I do this with mine, but at a ticket office, so the photo-card is separate and they just use the existing one, even if there was some time between expiry and renewal. This may not be an option if your expired railcard was bought on line and the photocard is not seperate.

The bit with the expiry date (separate bit of card) is what you then get given by the ticket office.

robbeech

Established Member
I'm not sure of the exact protocol with all of this but a couple of weeks before Christmas i renewed mine (still had a couple of weeks left so not exactly what you're asking). I was asked to update the photos as i had had them for 3 or 4 years now. I uploaded a new photo of myself and clicked next and prepared to upload a photo of the other person. It didn't ask for that and just used their previous photo. I'm not sure if there was another reason or if there are "bugs" within the system which may be causing issues with yours aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.