• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RENFE Photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexdodds

Last years holiday in Paris I had no bother with SNCF at the stations there now this year I wanna go on holiday to Spain and take on the Spannish railway. Just wondering what are RENFE like with enthusiasts at the stations in Spain.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlexNL

Established Member

rg177

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
At least Adif have removed the need for a permit- it was absolute hell trying to get hold of one and in the end back in 2016 when I visited, I had no permit and freely took photographs and nobody bothered me. Even security at Sevilla Santa Justa just looked over at me grabbing shots of the AVE trains then smiled and kept walking. I suspect it was more trouble than it was worth.

AlexNL

Established Member
According to the Spanish language version of the same page, the need for a permit was removed back in 2008. :)

LeeLivery

Established Member
At least Adif have removed the need for a permit- it was absolute hell trying to get hold of one and in the end back in 2016 when I visited, I had no permit and freely took photographs and nobody bothered me. Even security at Sevilla Santa Justa just looked over at me grabbing shots of the AVE trains then smiled and kept walking. I suspect it was more trouble than it was worth.

Indeed, at Barca Franca I had no issues in 2015. I was only there for a few mins but still, no one said a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.