• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

REO Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.P

I have recently passed the online assessment for a rail Enforcement officer pool. Has anyone recently become a REO , what should I expect next as the next stage of the recruitment process? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
Can't talk specifically for Southeastern, but I know SWT have an online assessment similar to the one you have just passed. This is usually followed by an assessment day where you'll sit one or two other assessments and an interview. You'll also likely fill out some vetting forms at this stage as this process can take up to 8-weeks and is the same level of vetting Police Constables have to attain (if successful you'll likely not have to await vetting clearance to start, but failure would most likely mean termination of employment before it's really begun). Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.