• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Reprinting tickets collected from TVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallySleeper

Established Member
I can't find some tickets I bought for a forthcoming trip - I'm sure I've collected them already, it would have been unlike me not to. If I try to collect them from a machine and I have mislaid them, would I be able to have them reprinted by a ticket office?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
Lost, stolen or mislayed tickets cannot normally be replaced. If you hae collected them from a TVM then you need to search for them and find them. If you are unsure if you have or not you can, contact the retailer who you brought them off and they will be able to tell you, or you could try collecting them from a TVM. They should print out if not yet collected. If collected already though they will NOT do a reprint nor will the ticket office.

Status
Not open for further replies.