• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[request] 27th carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demps

On the 17th of june there are two specials;

Edingurgh and S&C hull-edinburgh- unspecified WCRC.

Citadel Express Euston-Carlsile- Unspec, steam 6233. Operated by railway touring co.

does anybody have the timings for these, especially the first because it will only be a pass or a brief stop at carlisle, also what locos etc.

Thanks,

Nick.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
1Z33 09:54 Crewe - Carlisle 13:30
1Z36 15:42 Carlisle - Crewe 19:15
Diesel South of Crewe I believe. Both trips include a 30 minute stop at Carnforth, presumably to take on water.

The Edinburgh tour is due to leave Hull at 06:30 and return at 22:00. Stops at Carlisle on the northbound journey only, returns via the ECML. Unspecified pair of WCRC locos, so probably either 2x47 or 47+57601

Demps

so does anyone have the times for the northbound journey at carlisle?

Demps

searching the net for times does not always produce a certain result mostly sites just give you days etc. i hope for people to give certain results that it is hard for me to find, i.g using seperate programmes and other sources of information, i am not incapable, however i find it a LOT EASIER to ask people on this forum, as that is one of the aims of the forum, if you have a problem of this; simply dont reply, but i dont see why not, i give thanks and credit for those who do help, and just to structure that and end a large answer to a short question;

thanks guys for giving me times.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
TicketMan said:
You mean a certain gen-list which is invite only? Which I kind of invited myself onto? :sign5:

I wonder what one that would be TM :toothy5:

TicketMan

I was actually invited onto the other one ;)

Rail-gen is not invite only - just click on the link above and click join - you can choose whether or not to recieve emails or just read messages off the site - well worth a look at least. If you search Yahoo groups there are also numerous other groups, including DRS gen, and Northwest-gen - all of which (I believe) are open to anyone to apply.

Demps

well thanks for the help, every one does like a stubern person, not. Thanks matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.