• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[REQUEST] London 25th July Freight/Special Workings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi,
I think I may be asking too far in advance, but hey, you never know...
I am London on the 25th July, so wondered what freight (if any) was due through Olympia between 1337 and 1417. Also, anything decent at Stratford between 1614 and 1755?

Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TicketMan

If you ask me a couple of days before, I'll send you a trust listing. Pointless doing it know cos there will be cancellations, and there will almost certainly be short notice workings added.

The Snap

Established Member
TicketMan said:
If you ask me a couple of days before, I'll send you a trust listing. Pointless doing it know cos there will be cancellations, and there will almost certainly be short notice workings added.

OK, thanks. I knew it was a long shot for that exact reason, but decided to ask anyway! I will PM you or post here again about a week before or so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.