• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Request London Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Established Member
What is interesting train wise in london on sundays , i go up onthe the 13th august and catch the eurostar en -route to czech republic(sleeper from cologne to vienna etc etc ) on the 14th (monday)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

Beaker said:
What is interesting train wise in london on sundays , i go up onthe the 13th august and catch the eurostar en -route to czech republic(sleeper from cologne to vienna etc etc ) on the 14th (monday)

Via Cologne? Seems the long way round! I thought it was qucker to go via Switzerland?

Julian G

Established Member
LUL Battery Locomotives

on the 6th August, you could be able to see 1992TS W&C being lifted in

NOTE- Silverlink County are stopping at Queen's Park this Sunday

T

Tom

How are they going to manage that one? I thought there were no WCML platforms at Queens Park!

Julian G

Established Member
Tom said:
How are they going to manage that one? I thought there were no WCML platforms at Queens Park!
There are on the Slow lines, I remember when the Blueberry Fools Tour took place last year, County services had to stop at Queen's Park

Beaker

Established Member
HR2 said:
Via Cologne? Seems the long way round! I thought it was qucker to go via Switzerland?
sleeper to vienna a few nights there , then to budapest then to czech republic although the last bit could be wrong

thanks above !

Julian G

Established Member
Beaker said:
sleeper to vienna a few nights there , then to budapest then to czech republic although the last bit could be wrong

thanks above !
How Did you get to warsaw last year?

I know there is a Direct Euro Night Service that goes from Brussels to Warsaw (two carriages bound for Moscow)

Beaker

Established Member
Last years trip was :

London-Brussels
Brussels-cologne
cologne-berlin
berlin-warsaw
warsaw-krakow
krakow-berlin
berlin-brussels
brussels- london

all by train