• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[REQUEST] LTS Rail Class 357s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
If you have or know of any LTS Rail Class 357 images then please send them to me.

Cheers :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Were any 357's ever branded LTS rail - I thought they were C2C branded from new (introduction coinciding with the change from LTS rail to C2C - how we laughed at the name!)...or am I talking ballcocks?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
357/0s were delivered in white, with green doors and the 357/2s were white with grey doors, both were vinyled into purple with pink c2c logos.
None had LTS branding, but the /0s at least ran around in white and green, the /2s may have done, but I dont recall ever seeing any.

The /0s have "Electrostar for LTSRail" on the plates at the ends of the coaches, under the advertisments.

Dennis

Established Member
my memory is clearly failing me:bigsmurf:

Came across an interesting pic last night of a class 302 in IC livery at Leeds - bit off it's normal LTS stomping ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.