• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hello me (yet again)

Im travelling on the 11th April on the 0627 Train from Tivertopn Parkway - London Paddington.
Would it be worth getting a seat reservation.

(My friend is joining the train at Worle)

Thankyou
Ollie

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SS4

Established Member
It's always worth it.
If you have both sets of tickets ask for two seats next to each other from Worle)

Established Member
ok but im getting mine in advance and hes getting his later also what are the chances of a table seat

sonic2009

Established Member
things we need to clarify :

1. are you purchasing advance tickets?
2. are you purchasing walk-up fares i.e tickets not restriceted to certain trains?

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
i am advance not sure on him

Slight confusion here.

If you bought an Advance ticket (which is a fare type and states Advance on the ticket itself) then you must travel on the train you're reserved on. You should have automatically received a reservation when you booked your ticket.

On the other hand, if it were a flexible walk-on ticket (Off-Peak / Super Off-Peak / Anytime) simply bought in advance then you might need to ask for a reservation as it doesn't come with the ticket automatically.

Is your ticket the former or the latter? If you're not sure, we can check if you tell us how much the ticket cost. (I assume it is a child ticket from your previous posts. Correct?)

Status
Not open for further replies.