• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Resident chav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
This is coming in useful today!

SethAndersonCrook.jpg

He doesn't alweays dress that way though - just get's in the way of your photos <(
SethAndersonCrook2.jpg

devon_metro

Established Member
I'm sure i have seen that photo a few times on this forum, seems to keep dissapearing! Dreadful choice of clothes, do you know this guy? <D

Julian G

Established Member
Yeah, Jim..
Where was Seth at that time, when we had a "little" incident in Hornsey? :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
1288gaje said:
Yeah, Jim..
He wasn't there. The Horney thing wasted most of that day rather pointlessly, as 'Dennis' agreed with me ;)

BTW: I made Seth a signature:
SethAndersonCrookSig.jpg

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
1288gaje said:
Yeah, Jim..
On the Piccadilly line trying to meet us!

AJP

As long as no one is chav especially a glasgow ned aka chav,you are in my good books. Seth do you this.........

nedGal62.jpg

Julian G

Established Member
Coxster said:
1288gaje said:
Yeah, Jim..
He wasn't there. The Horney thing wasted most of that day rather pointlessly, as 'Dennis' agreed with me ;)

BTW: I made Seth a signature:
SethAndersonCrookSig.jpg
Now make a seating moquette out of it and put it in a 1973TS :shock:

Julian G

Established Member
Coxster said:
This is coming in useful today!

He doesn't always dress that way though - just get's in the way of your photos <(
SethAndersonCrook2.jpg
hmm, that Nike 90 coat and bag...
maybe Seth is a cl90 fan <D

jonb

Established Member
I remember THIS Photo was mentioned a while back by a certain member on this forum...

Established Member
You see you get to kinds of chav. theres ones like seth how are cool then theres those liek the idiots at my school that think there well hard but they still haev to haev about 20 of them to bet me up yes thats correct they bet me s*hit less

RJ

Established Member
I hate idiots like that. There's some twats in yr9 of my school who act big when they're in big group, and wind up older ones like me. One day, after school, I was on my way home with three of them and when I got off at the same stop as them and began chasing them (I was gonna beat the crap out of them), one of them was shouting at the other to call the police.

Get them on their own and you'll see how pathetic they are.

Sprog

Established Member
They look like a freindly bunch :D :D

I wonder if they are looking for a freind!? :!: :idea:

Jim

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
You see you get to kinds of chav. theres ones like seth how are cool then theres those liek the idiots at my school that think there well hard but they still haev to haev about 20 of them to bet me up yes thats correct they bet me s*hit less

I remember that group of nearly 30 we saw down Poole on Tuesday

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
spm_43030 said:
They look like a freindly bunch :D :D

I wonder if they are looking for a freind!? :!: :idea:

These are the only "friends" they need
bt18.jpg

Established Member
Jim said:
feltham2104 said:

i Foudn out jim the 30 people walking thourgh poole went to the local skate park and got in fight the police were hiden behing some bushes appernetly then we the chavs kicked off the police arrested the main culpirts

Jim

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
Jim said:
feltham2104 said:

i Foudn out jim the 30 people walking thourgh poole went to the local skate park and got in fight the police were hiden behing some bushes appernetly then we the chavs kicked off the police arrested the main culpirts

Interesting to find out what happens to these people

*goes to place big nose somewehre else :lol: )

Simming

Innit

A is for…
Adidas: German sportswear manufacturer whose tracksuits, trainers, etc are much prized items for the well-dressed Chav.
A-level: Something no Chav has ever possessed.
’Ard: Something every little Chav toe-rag mistakenly thinks he is.

B is for…
Baseball cap: Headwear worn by Chav males from infancy – often worn sideways in imitation of U.S rappers or like a radar beacon to attract other Chavs.
Blazin’: Chav term of approbation, meaning “really good”.
Bling: The tatty gold chains, rings and pendants sported by all Chavs.
Burberry: British fashion motif whose checked pattern is the Chavs favourite.

C is for…
Clown pendant: A Chavette thinks one of these is stylish.
Croydon Facelift: The “topknot” hairstyle first developed in the Chav-ridden south London suburb from which it takes its name. The hair is pulled so tightly that all facial skin is lifted by at least three inches.

D is for…
Diss: Short for “disrespect”. Chavs are sensitive to anybody who “disses” them – and may feel obliged to respond with physical violence.

E is for…
ENGERRLANND!!!: The country whose flag flutters proudly from the aerial of every Chav vehicle whenever the England football team plays – and loses – in a major tournament.

F is for…
The word which is used as both a verb and an adjective, punctuating all Chav conversation, often followed by “off” or “it”.

G is for…
Green: The colour all cheap, gold, Chav jewellery turns when exposed to rainwater.

H is for…
Hoodie: Hooded tracksuit top worn by Chav muggers.
Hoop earrings: What every Chavette wears, clearly visible beneath her Croydon Facelift.

I is for…
Innit? Meaningless verbal tick, abbreviated from “isn’t it?” Originally used by south London youth of West Indian origin.
It: Chav language for “she” or “her” – as in: “I wouldn’t mind givin’ it one!”

J is for…
Jim Davidson: All Chavs favourite comedian.
JJB Sports: A sportswear emporium much favoured by Chavs.
Joy riding: What Chavs have instead of driving lessons.

K is for…
Kappa-slappers: Young Chavettes so called because of their fondness for Kappa sportswear and their lack of discretion when choosing sexual partners.
Katie Price: Alias: Jordan, alias: Chav goddess

L is for…
Large: A term suggesting intense activity – as in “livin’ it large” or “givin’ it large”
Louis Vuitton: The handbag of choice favoured by Chavettes. Always bought fake from a market stall.

M is for…
Minger: A Chavette (or any other girl) of unattractive appearance. Also used as an adjective, as in: “She’s minging!” Correct pronunciation = hard ‘g’ in the middle and silent ‘g’ at the end.
MOT: Something no Chav car would ever possess.

N is for…
Ned: Another name for a Chav.
Nokia: The top Chav mobile phone, innit?

O is for…
Off my face: What every Chavette aims to be after a bottle of vodka and a dozen creamy fruit-based cocktails and/or the essential prelude to a night of Chav romance.
Orlando: American holiday destination much favoured by adventurous Chavs for its theme parks and cut-price flights.

P is for…
Parka: Hooded winter garment (usually with fur-trimmed hood), worn by northern Chavs.
Pram: Any Chavette who isn’t pushing one of these by the age of 15 is obviously frigid, infertile or a “lezza”.
Pod: Another embarrassing brand of Chav clothing.

Q is for…
Quality: Term of approbation for London-based Chav, for whom the ‘t’ is silent as in “that’s quali’y, innit?”

R is for…
Rap / R’n’B: The only two genres of music acceptable for Chav ears.
Respect: Something Chavs demand is shown to them, but they never bestow it on anyone else.
Rooney: As in Wayne, as in God of all Chavs and fiancé to ultimate Chavette, newly “Chav-goddess” Colleen McLoughlin.

S is for…
Sovereign ring: Gold ring once favoured by East-End gangsters as an impromptu knuckle-duster, and now sported by all Chavs.
Spoiler: What every Chav has to fit to the back of their L-Reg. Nova or Fiesta, along with bulging wheel arches and a cheap, but offensively loud stereo.

T is for…
Townie: Yet another name for a Chav.
Twockin: As in “taking without legal consent”(the legal term for theft) or the Chav version of shopping.
Tyson: As in Mike, boxer, rapist and Chav hero whose name has been given to their rottweilers and now their baby sons.

U is for…
Underage: What every Chavette is at the time of their first sexual experience

V is for…
Vehicle Registration Documents: Unknown in Chav society

W is for…
White Lightning: A cheap brand of cider, sold in three-litre plastic containers each containing some 25.5 litres of alcohol. Chavs mix it with blackcurrant squash to form an impromptu alcopop (also called tramp juice)
Wotcha lookin’ at?: The Chav version of “Hi. How are you?”

X is for…
Ex-wife: The woman most Chavs marry in their teens. Then, having divorced her after cheating on her with an old-school Chavette, Chavs spend the rest of their life avoiding paying maintenance.

Y is for…
Yer wot?: A question asking clarification of an earlier remark.
Yob: A prehistoric version of a Chav.

Z is for…
Zoo: A weekly magazine for Chavs who can read (or look at semi-naked Chavette celebrities without moving their lips!)

Jordy

Established Member
Simming said:
Innit

A is for…
Adidas: German sportswear manufacturer whose tracksuits, trainers, etc are much prized items for the well-dressed Chav.
A-level: Something no Chav has ever possessed.
’Ard: Something every little Chav toe-rag mistakenly thinks he is.

B is for…

<snip snip>

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.