• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Resource like routeview

Status
Not open for further replies.

root

Does TFL/LUL have any internal websites/resources similar to routeview, or traksy, to view live trains/signal panel and such that I can log into and have a gander at?

Also I remember a whole ago there was a site that let you view upcoming areas of work such as possession limits and times etc, but I remember it got changed or something and I've lost the link since! Can't for the life of me remember it. Could any of you lads point me in the right direction by any chance? As no one in my work seems to know either and not sure who else to ask!

Cheers for any help in advance :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dstock7080

Established Member
Does TFL/LUL have any internal websites/resources similar to routeview, or traksy, to view live trains/signal panel and such that I can log into and have a gander at?
LU have an internal system called TrackerNet, which covers the network showing position, car number, loading, driver duty number, of trains; position of signals, track circuits, points etc.

Lewlew

There's loadddssss of stuff on the new Intranet, if you're staff then sit down and look through it all.

bluegoblin7

Established Member
All stuff that existed before, it’s just a bit easier to find.

(Except for the stuff that isn’t easier to find and you have to follow through three versions of SharePoint to find the right document.)

root

There's loadddssss of stuff on the new Intranet, if you're staff then sit down and look through it all.

Yeah mate I'm staff for half a year now but can't find anything on these work computers! Can you point me in the right direction lad?

Lewlew

Yeah mate I'm staff for half a year now but can't find anything on these work computers! Can you point me in the right direction lad?
Open Internet Explorer or Chrome after logging in. The intranet ("Platform") is the home page. It's all on there. Use the search box to search for "Trackernet" to look at the train positions/signals etc as mentioned above

root

Open Internet Explorer or Chrome after logging in. The intranet ("Platform") is the home page. It's all on there. Use the search box to search for "Trackernet" to look at the train positions/signals etc as mentioned above

Legend, thanks mate!!!

Lewlew

If you have an Android phone then you can download my app. You can see where any trains are per line in a list.

I've also done a map for the Bakerloo line (other lines will be available in a few months hopefully) which shows where trains are on the line. It doesn't show signals.

Someone else has made one for iPhones, I believe it's called "iTrackernet".

Status
Not open for further replies.