• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Responsibility Of TOC - Staff Travel Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmacw

I am aware that the TOC (Train Operating Company) has a responsibility to get you to your destination. So if it all goes wrong that could be a taxi/hotel.

If you are travelling on a staff pass for leisure I presume this is still the case?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Frontera2

I am aware that the TOC (Train Operating Company) has a responsibility to get you to your destination. So if it all goes wrong that could be a taxi/hotel.

If you are travelling on a staff pass for leisure I presume this is still the case?

That is correct, the terms of the National Conditions of Carriage apply irrespective of what ticket is held

34D

Established Member
That is correct, the terms of the National Conditions of Carriage apply irrespective of what ticket is held

Its been clarified on here before that using 'boxes' there is entitlement to taxi/hotel.

Whether this applies for using ones TOC ID badge to travel on that or reciprocal TOC is potentially different.

Status
Not open for further replies.