• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

REUTERS: New LU TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

A new reality TV show has been announced by London Underground today, it features the life of certain apprentices going through the course from September, the first episodes will be shown in January after the initial phases are filmed. The series will last 2 years.

A PR image has been made ...

Click here to go to the BBC Press Releases website

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

I can't take the credit. I saw a version of it on DDs forum, so went and upgraded it slightly .... ;)
[EDIT]
Just spotted on News 24 ...

lultvseries.jpg

T

Tom

Unfortunately, our good friend Nick was unable to get too far ... we may have seen this!!

nickw.jpg

H

HR2

I'd like to know what poor Seth has done to deserve all this p*ss takin'? It's taken place on another forum too. I know he has a thick skin but it think it's getting OTT now.

Coxster

Established Member
HR2 said:
I'd like to know what poor Seth has done to deserve all this p*ss takin'? It's taken place on another forum too. I know he has a thick skin but it think it's getting OTT now.
Started off with Steve but Tom seems to have taken it even further. Even I've stopped now!

T

Tom

Seth and I have a deal. I'm not calling him a chav anymore. :)

H

HR2

You'll be calling Seth Muffin the Mule next. Not nice :happy3:

H

HR2

Yeah Tom. I'll agree with Damon here. The joke has gone stale now so let it rest. [and yes, I know I have been guilty of the same offence but put it down to senility]

Status
Not open for further replies.