• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Revenue Protection Staff for FGW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian Demon

Hi. I'm tempted to apply for this for the London Paddington position but does anyone know anything about contracted hours per week and per annum salary as well as any benefits working for First.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

anthony263

Established Member
Hi. I'm tempted to apply for this for the London Paddington position but does anyone know anything about contracted hours per week and per annum salary as well as any benefits working for First.

Just applied for these vacancies myself, particulary the ones at Oxford and Slough.

Don't FGW staff get free or half prce train travel on FGW services?

Asian Demon

Just applied for these vacancies myself, particulary the ones at Oxford and Slough.

Don't FGW staff get free or half prce train travel on FGW services?

Free travel on FGW services but not sure about other first operated TOC's.

spurs4life

Free across FGW then you will get card with boxes on it to travel on other First TOCs but in reality you can travel for free across all First Tocs only job worths will check the boxes

Asian Demon

Call me mad AD but I've applied just for the chance to work with you again :{

It would be nice to work with you again mate. Let's hope for the best.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Free across FGW then you will get card with boxes on it to travel on other First TOCs but in reality you can travel for free across all First Tocs only job worths will check the boxes

Thanks for the info. I had a feeling it would be boxes.

spurs4life

Not sure i dont think you will get 1st class but speak to the gaurd and you might get in. Correct 75% off over TOCs

HH

Established Member
FGW have a number of other benefits as well. You can get cheap bus fares, there are share schemes (SAYE & BAYE) and discount offers at various stores. They also have a deal on the Pension that saves you NI. And something around childcare vouchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.