• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Revised Central Trains Class 158 DMU's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rhydgaled

Established Member
Are there any BVE trains with animated doors, which actually open when you stop? Would that feature even be possible?

There is a 150 or 2 (i think it's 2) that has animated doors. Network west midlands 3 car unit. Even has exterior door lights that illuminate when the doors are released.

Wim G.P.R

Are there any BVE trains with animated doors, which actually open when you stop? Would that feature even be possible?

Well it's a feature I could add to them and I may in the future.

But personally I don't like the doors opening without anyone actually appearing to touching a door open button or getting on or off the train.

It's a personal preference of mine to not have opening doors, sorry.

'156450' is partly correct I have three that have opening doors, two 3 car and one 6 car Class 150/1's all in Network West Midlands (the real one not the bve route!) livery.

I am now adding to the site some ex Central change of vinyl/TOC versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.