• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rhymney Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

joy54.gen

I took the same shot as Aureol, just a little further back, we couldn't get the whole train in due to the fact we had to run back to the station to catch the same train...

devon_metro

Established Member
TBH i like the photo as it captures the loco in BR colours, i'm niot interested in a rake of ex-virgin Mk2's!

joy54.gen

There was only one angle available as the police wouldn't allow people to walk any further towards the train.

Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
Actually, I do not mean stand at another position, but use less zoom, or try another angle:

location7gj.png

Anyway..... your the photographer... So it's your decition what you'll do.

joy54.gen

I don't think Aureol used zoom but due to the close proximity of the train to us I doubt people could of got a picture of the whole train and still caught it. you of had to of been off the footpath which the police weren't allowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.