• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Richwell Stage 2 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I'm just posting to let you in on what I and a few others have been up to over the past few weeks. Bill Reid (a friend of EezyPeazy and ex EWS driver) has helped tremendously in helping me to update the route. He has used his knowledge of the railways and has told me what suitable speed limits would be on the line, therefore all speed limits are of 75mph or lower. He has also used up much of his spare time to get extremely accurate times for the route, and I have successfully managed to show these timings in a timetable (press F3 or F4 as normal)! :D I decided that there should be scenarios for the new Class 156, the Class 158, and a bonus Class 66 route from Richwell Yard. (And now you all think “where is Richwell Yard?” - all will be revealed in the update...;) )

I hope to upload the updated Stage 2 in the middle of next week, or maybe earlier. :D

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Thanks Jordy, but, you haven't even seen some of what we've been doing...:p :p 8-)

The Snap

Established Member
I wouldn't go that far Nitro, but v2 I would hope would be a lot better, and more realistic! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.